Monday 21 May 2012

When you go to united nations to seek asylum

Salvador Dali's rose paining, not related
I had a decision since I was eight years old to write novels and stories , I've chosen an adventurous way of living, inspired by people like Jack London But at the same time I wanted to show the world my point of view and I wanted to show the world itself in my point of view. I hated to be a coward.

due to the way of living and believing I had, in 2009 , at the time of demonstration in I.R.I , I was in the heat of demonstration and That lead to unfortunate incidents, a chain of actions which lead to my exile

In one week I lost my whole achievements of twenty five years, I thought I knew what is waiting for me, but I never imagined of THIS.

I couldn't ran to turkey that time I was so afraid of my experience and knowledge of Ottoman savages and I knew they may return us to Iran and I knew they may stop me at the airport if i am going there and there I will be tortured and executed by Mullah's Dogs. there was an other choice to run to the unknown land of  Malaysia and I accepted that. I was promised that the Malaysian UN is better than turkey and It was a lie.

The thing I want to write here is a small story about what has happened in United nations office, on day.
________________________________________________________
I was sitting in the room and it was so cold , the officer was looking at me like a jerk and speaking very unkind and rude ( like every one in there was), asking not related questions and shouting at me.

" I continued : Then in the ally near the freedom square of Tehran ( capital city of Iran , at the date ) they were shooting to the people from a balcony , I saw 2 guys get hit by the Kalashnikov 1 lay dead ,Then I asked a boy to go inside and report the situation, the boy go trough the other house and get inside the court , he ran across and then he get out of the other side , then he get back and said there is a big police vane behind the door , at the time I understood that this is whole staged, Then I said we have to get inside from other buildings, the neighbors. we went but they didn't let us in, situation get more and more suspicious,

I went back and asked the people to unite and go over the wall, then a brave young boy went to take my hand and we go inside the house, when I took his hand, he got shot in the stomach , he just tried to pull me up for a second and then he fell on the wall i grab him and took him down  ( even now i feel so Destroyed when i remember all , because I can see all the things ,its just in front of my eyes , even i feel the blood , the warm red and sticky thing )

I said he looked me in the eye ,

In this moment I was shaking in the small cold white room ,  then I saw the girl , the united nations officer was laughing , I just asked are you laughing ?I was shocked , it was in a insulting way that she answered me , NO I was not laughing , he shouted at me ,I just broke and before I lose my control I stood , they were afraid with a dieing voice I said "I want to go and wash my face,"

i guess they never believed or if they did , they never care what happened there, Now we all know this was all stage maybe they knew that time.

 I left the room , my face was all in tears , I remember the thing and I knew that my country patriot , one of the greatest men who ever born in Tehran looked me in the eye and said " Why you didn't come ? "

I escape the rest of the story here because the concept is what happened in UNHCR but not in the day of protesting , I will write the rest when my life is protected or , I will publish it after i died anyway. but nearly 12 people were killed that dark day.

also later the guy who get hit on the wall died in a hospital , these parts i never told the united nations high commission for the refugees, You think i must ?

I was treated as a slave , and a lire in the first place I could prove that I am not , but I will live to write these and show them their faces .
___________________________________________________________

so know that when you are speaking of united nations you must know that they don't do what they say. f you are seek their employment and you want to really help humanity, this is not the way.
 
 later they asked me in a joke letter that how i escaped the assassination ,that was how she wrote what I said.

No comments:

Post a Comment