Monday 21 May 2012

when you are late in united nations for the refugees

I went to the refugees OPI department, this part they made for the people to report if they are arrested by the police, there was a Chinese guy who said he is no one and he is working there voluntary, As they always ling , i never believe them.( keep this in mind "THEY ARE ALWAYS LING") believe me,I guess this is what they say to the united nations employees all the time.

I was arrested before 14 days for 2 weeks I was in detention in Malaysia, and with a paper they released me. I was totally arrested unrelated to the case , i think for more fun and money of course,

I reported to the Chinese , he told me : " why you didn't come the day they released you?"

I answered: " becasue that day I didn't had any money , police looted my life , i even didn't had a phone I was asking people for food, I couldn't walk also. I was so dirty and smelly you know ? I was crying all the time."


He said who arrested you: and I told him the whole story and then I didn't said the name of the officers only one who said to me "you are a Muslim" which was very very very insulting.

He asked " did you see the police men identifications and if no why you went with them ?"

I said " If they are not police , and they want to take me and they have guns, uniform and hand crafts they are very very dangerous people, also I couldn't run I was so weak also I didn't have any place to go any more,I never have done any thing against the Malaysian government to send me his intelligent service, so I went." ( believe me they ask such stupid questions all the time )

he said OK then i asked :"why UN never send any one to help me , they were beating me for two weeks for nothing"

He smiled. and asked me !! " they never came ?"

I said : "I supposed to come to united nations for result I was there, what about that ?"

he said come next month.

I asked " what will happen to my stuff? I lost my life once in Iran, now I lost it again, can you take back my ring , just that."

He said he have to go.

_________________________________________________________________

I came the next month and they said "come next month, your documents are lost" like they say to so many people.

I went next month they made the appointment for next month again and again.

And then when at last saw the Integrator, she told me that " why you never come at the date, you don't care about your life ?"

I wanted to explain , she said stop! Stop it! and said when you do not care about your life, why should we care ?

I didn't said anything ,she started again the unrelated questions started and I wasn't able to say what I needed to say. again shouting and mental torture started in the cold white room.

I really never forget you the united nations. And i want you to never forget me too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment